In this Episode:
- Bikram Yoga – copyright can’t protect sequence of moves:
- Is Teaching Yoga in public schools an Establishment Clause violation? Court says no.
- (fast) It must be an election year…
- Batmobile Is Now Protected by Copyright
- Appeals Court Rules Google Book Scanning Project is Fair Use
- Marilyn Monroe Estate Allowed to Bring Trademark Claims Against Merchandiser – Hollywood Reporter
- (fast) Lindt chocolate wins copyright infringement battle over Haribo ‘Gold Bears’ | Fox News (follow up from Episode 3 (June 2009)
- (fast) City of Inglewood to pay 118k
- Santa Claus Is Coming to Town: EMI Loses Copyright Over the Song
- Jersey Boys: Frankie Valli Rips-Off His Own Life Story
- California Law Punishing Paparazzi upheld
Let’s get in some stretching to warm up as we start our rundown…
Bikram Yoga – copyright can’t protect sequence of moves:
Is Teaching Yoga in public schools an Establishment Clause violation? Court says no.
(fast) It must be an election year…
Batmobile Is Now Protected by Copyright
Entertainment Law Update is brought to you, in part by the good folks at Clio, the best cloud-based practice management solution. Click the logo below to receive a free trial, and 25% discount on your first 6 months’ service.