Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
Call us with your feedback:(310) 243-6231
In this Episode:
- Burberry/Bogart case settled
- Marilyn Monroe Estate loses Right of Publicity
- Political Campaigns use of music at rallies
- Desparate Housewife Sheridan still desperate
- SEC Rulemaking to relax ban on general solicitations
- North Face Butt Face/South Butt contempt claim
- Paramount/Puzo Case over Godfather prequel novel
- Resale Royalties Act unconstitutional
- .. and more.
GET CLE CREDIT for this episode.
Entertainment Law Update is brought to you by Clio, the best way to manage your practice online. Clio allows you to manage your matters, clients, time, bills, trust accounts and more all through a a secure, easy-to-use, web-based interface. For a free 30-day trial and 25% off your first 6 months of Clio, sign up at www.goclio.com
and enter promotional code [ENTLAW]” Or, just visit https://entertainmentlawupdate.com/clio