Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Podchaser | Email | | Subscribe
Call us with your feedback:
In this Episode:
- Bogart and Brando vs. Product Manufacturers
- Tennessee Neftlix Law
- Copyright Office rules on Gap Grants
- Disney and Dish Network duke it out
- One Tough Cookie sues Tough Cookies
- Point Break Parody lawsuit
- “Heart Attack” as a brand?
- and more…
GET CLE CREDIT for this episode.
Entertainment Law Update is brought to you by Clio, the best way to manage your practice online. Clio allows you to manage your matters, clients, time, bills, trust accounts and more all through a a secure, easy-to-use, web-based interface. For a free 30-day trial and 25% off your first 6 months of Clio, sign up at www.goclio.com
and enter promotional code [ENTLAW]” Or, just visit https://entertainmentlawupdate.com/clio