In this episode, in addition to our usual coverage of the stories from the previous month, we take a deep dive into “Over The Top” services… Stay tuned ’till the end
In this Episode:
- Ethics and the non-practicing attorney… a long tail
- Zorro draws its sword against M&M candies
- “Free Scooter!” cries Justin Bieber.
- Dramatic vs. Non-Dramatic rights in musical works
- Ride-along producer : Ride-along defendant?
- Bryant v. Media Right, Orchard
- Arista v. Lime Group
- Hot News Misappropriation
GET CLE CREDIT for this episode.
It’s official! We’ve been approved as a California CLE ‘Multiple Activity Provider’.
What this means is that California CLE credit will now be available for all of our Entertainment Law Update podcast episodes… no more waiting for individual approval of each episode (after the fact).