Call us with your feedback:
In this Episode:
- PROTECT IP /SOPA
- CROWD FUNDING BILL
- Ghost Hunters – Cert Denied
- Rob Zombie Class Action moves toward class certification
- Viacom/ YouTube case sees extraordinary order
- Grooveshark sued by UMG
- Sound Recording Copyright Terminations begin
- Who owns “La Dolce Vita”
- Does Eastland records have a 50/50 chance in court?
- Car Freshner v. Getty Images – attack of the little trees
GET CLE CREDIT for this episode.
Entertainment Law Update is brought to you by Clio, the best way to manage your practice online. Clio allows you to manage your matters, clients, time, bills, trust accounts and more all through a a secure, easy-to-use, web-based interface. For a free 30-day trial and 25% off your first 6 months of Clio, sign up at www.goclio.com and enter promotional code [ENTLAW]” Or, just visit https://entertainmentlawupdate.com/clio